SQ2 WREH – Wivenhoe Regional Energy Hub – Bryden
Co-locating the Q Energy Zones on the fringe of 70% of the Queensland population and for these customers it provides lower cost energy. The company’s first project, the Lower Wonga Q-Energy project has many superior attributes.
- Proposed Solar PV nominal 1,000MW(ac)
- Proposed Battery Storage 4000MWhr/1000MW –
- 60 km West of Brisbane
- Located on 2,000 hectares
- Adjacent to High Voltage Transmission – Bryden
- Proposed site is on cleared grazing land
- Close to SE Qld domestic consumption
- Close proximity to labour markets and transportation corridors.
- Create approximately 450 full-time jobs over an 36 months construction phase